Monday, February 28, 2011

Love is Not Love Which Alters When It Alteration Finds

I'm a hopeless romantic.
I recognize that Valentines Day is a "Hallmark Holiday" 
I love it nonetheless.
A day dedicated to celebrate love is important and I've always thought of Valentines Day as a spiritual thanksgiving for myself. A time to thank others in my life and reflect on the love I have for friends, Jesus, my husband...everyone. 

this was our first vday as a married couple. 
Dustin surprised me with the best event possible:
a trip to Bin 36 for a wonderfully romantic Italian four course meal with wine pairings set up in the loft so that you watched a themed movie: Moonstruck with Cher and Nicolas Cage. While watching the movie, you ate the different courses and enjoyed the different types of paired wine.

I can't say enough about how romantic and perfect the evening was. I came home to beautiful flowers and chocolates and got dressed up for a night on the town

Bin 36, downtown Chicago

An Evening Out

date.

v-day.

someone on the street takes an awkward picture.   



you. must. go. there.

an end to the evening. catching the bus home.



Happy belated Valentines Day,
tm

No comments:

Post a Comment