as many of you know, although april brings many good things (easter, fresh flowers, reese's peanut butter eggs) it also brings rain (gloomy, yuck, wet)
as i contemplated this hard truth while on the bus this morning i decided that rain wouldn't be half as bad with optimal, stylish and unusual umbrellas...perhaps to make a passerby smile or yourself grin on a rainy monday..
1. for the inner art student: color wheel stick umbrella from uncommongoods.com
2. in case you find yourself in nyc and it's too wet for a map or for those who love the big apple: raindrops on railways umbrella from modscloth.com
3. hippies love a good rain: marimekko prenikka compact umbrella from umbrellas.net
4. how much fun. no need to remember to feed the fish: big fish umbrella also from modscloth
5. bring your own sunshine: mod 70's vintage pagoda